Band lineup Edit
- Bob Marley, vocals, rhythm guitar
- Aston Barrett, bass
- Carlton Barrett, drums
- Junior Marvin, lead guitar
- Al Anderson, lead guitar
- Tyrone Downie, keyboards
- Earl "Wya" Lindo, organ (??)
- Alvin Patterson, percussion
- The I-Threes, backing vocals
- "Natural Mystic"
- "Positive Vibration"
- "Them Belly Full (But We Hungry)"
- "Burnin' And Lootin'"
- "War" -> "No More Trouble"
- "Zion Train"
- "Running Away" -> "Crazy Baldhead"
- "I Shot The Sheriff"
- "No Woman, No Cry"
- "Lively Up Yourself"
- "Redemption Song"
- "Could You Be Loved?"
- "Coming In From The Cold"
- "Bad Card"
- opening show of the U.S. leg of the Uprising Tour.
- Marley's fifth-last show.
- Marley appeared after the concert on the talk show "Five All Night Live" along with Tyrone Downie (see also 1980-09-16 Five All Night Live Interview for more details).
- about three versions of the same AUD source are circulating, two are decent, one is good.
- short cut during "I Shot The Sheriff".
- rare live performance of "Bad Card".
- cuts out after "Bad Card", most likely missing the usual closing songs like "Kinky Reggae", "Work" or "Get Up, Stand Up".
External links Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.