Band lineup Edit
- Bob Marley, vocals, rhythm guitar
- Aston Barrett, bass
- Carlton Barrett, drums
- Al Anderson, lead guitar
- Junior Marvin, lead guitar
- Earl Lindo, organ, clavinet
- Tyrone Downie, keyboards
- Alvin Patterson, percussion
- The I-Threes, backing vocals
- "Natty Dread"
- "I Shot The Sheriff"
- "No Woman, No Cry"
- "Talkin' Blues"
- "We And Them"
- "Lively Up Yourself"
- "Redemption Song"
- "War" -> "No More Trouble"
- "Kinky Reggae"
- "Get Up, Stand Up"
- "Yeah, it's good! You know, one vibration in a positive way. Rastafari live itinually! Yes, children, yes!" - Marley before "I Shot The Sheriff"
- "Yes, it feels very good to be here!" - Marley before "Talkin' Blues"
- "Yeah, and this is something new from the Uprising. You know, we no know how we and them a go work it out!" - Marley before "We And Them"
- "Yeah! Yes, this one is called: Old pirates yes they rob I, sold I to the merchant ships, minutes after they took I from the bottomless pit." - Marley before "Redemption Song"
- "Yes, it feels good! Yeah!" - Marley before "War"
- "Yeah! That's why I've got to say: Get up and stand up for your rights, and don't you have a give up the fight! Whoa!" - Marley before "Get Up, Stand Up"
- first show of the Uprising Tour.
- first and only show in Switzerland.
- a previously uncirculated recording that surfaced in December 2013.
- encore break after "Exodus".
- rare live and first performance ever of "We And Them".
- rare 1980 live performance of "Talkin' Blues".
- first performance ever of "Redemption Song".
- the beginning of the show is missing, most likely the songs "Natural Mystic", "Positive Vibration" and "Revolution".
- a short portion of "War" is cut.
External links Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.