Band lineup Edit
- Bob Marley, vocals, rhythm guitar
- Aston Barrett, bass
- Carlton Barrett, drums
- Junior Marvin, lead guitar
- Tyrone Downie, keyboards
- Alvin 'Seeco' Patterson, percussion
- The I-Threes, backing vocals
- "Intro Jam"
- "Rebel Music (3 O'Clock Roadblock)"
- "Burnin' And Lootin'"
- "Them Belly Full (But We Hungry)"
- "The Heathen"
- "I Shot The Sheriff"
- "War" ->
- "No More Trouble"
- "No Woman, No Cry"
- "Positive Vibration"
- "Lively Up Yourself"
- "Get Up, Stand Up"
- "Rastafari!!!...Allright!...We talk about a Trenchtown experience. Rastaman Vibration, Exodus...Island recording star Bob Marley & The Wailers !!!" - (???) during the intro jam
- "Now, ladies and gentlemen, Bob Marley & The Wailers!!!" - (???) before "Jammin'"
- encore break after "Lively Up Yourself".
- splendid AUD recording, only keyboards and Junior's guitar are somewhat low.
- an audible and excited crowd that often sings along and shouts.
- an inferior SBD version exists.
- great "The Heathen" version.
- almost 10 min version of "No Woman No Cry".
- tape flip between "No Woman No Cry" and "Positive Vibration", that's why the latter probably cuts in.
- encouraged by the crowd, the Wailers go into a nice jam during the second half of "Positive Vibration" while Bob improvises on top of it.
- amazing 17-min version of "Exodus" (sound changes a few times, maybe a mix with the SBD version?).